This has been Elaine's favorite song for a long time now; she sings it all the time. I've tried several times to get a video, and she's never cooperated until today. So, for your viewing pleasure:
How Beautiful. I had tears streaming down my checks. This is one of my favorite songs too. It's funny how times in life it feels as if I am not sure who I am. This is such a great song to remind me. Thank you for sharing and being such a wonderful teacher to your girls.
4 comments:
Ohhhhhh. Truly precious. I can't beleive how well Elaine sings!
:) i could not stop smiling the whole time. exactly what i needed! love those girls.
bek, that was so cute. i want to reach into the computer and squish those legs.
How Beautiful. I had tears streaming down my checks. This is one of my favorite songs too. It's funny how times in life it feels as if I am not sure who I am. This is such a great song to remind me. Thank you for sharing and being such a wonderful teacher to your girls.
Post a Comment