Your girls are better off than mine ever were. If their hair looked that cute, they did it themselves. Or they went across the street and Trish did it.
So cute! I can't believe how much hair Elaine has. Also, I am very impressed with your braiding skills. When I saw these pictures in the blog email that I got the other day, it made me want to try it on Rachel - I actually attempted it this morning before she went to school, and it did not turn out quite so well.
Your girls' hair always looks nice and put together - sometimes when I look back at pictures of Rachel and Lizza, I'm embarrassed for them at how wild their hair was.
5 comments:
Your girls always look darling so apparently they don't need their hair done fancy to be cute. But the braids do look very cute.
so cute. ONe day I will learn how to do french braids..One day.
Your girls are better off than mine ever were. If their hair looked that cute, they did it themselves. Or they went across the street and Trish did it.
you are one time ahead of me!
So cute! I can't believe how much hair Elaine has. Also, I am very impressed with your braiding skills. When I saw these pictures in the blog email that I got the other day, it made me want to try it on Rachel - I actually attempted it this morning before she went to school, and it did not turn out quite so well.
Your girls' hair always looks nice and put together - sometimes when I look back at pictures of Rachel and Lizza, I'm embarrassed for them at how wild their hair was.
Post a Comment