
We've had a few really warm days among the stormy ones.
Mariah's big into circles and lines nowadays (drawing them, that is).
Mike turned 26! He was great at showing the appropriate enthusiasm for the gifts he received from his daughters:
Mariah wrapped up a bunch of her dress-up jewelry. Just what a man needs!

I let each girl pick a gift at the dollar store. Mariah gave some fabulous bubbles.

Laney gave a ball. Neither girl hesitated at all in her choice.
We spend a lot of time coloring:

Elaine helped Mike wash the car the other day.

She was drenched and freezing cold by the end, but she loved every minute of it.


3 comments:
What cute pictures! I love it!
I love all the pictures - that pregnancy one is too cute with the way Laney has her little hand on her stomach. Any picture of Laney just kills me - she always seems like she could be a little old-fashioned girl.
The beep video was great - she reminds me so much of Henry. I just love the age they're at. Mariah is a good little singer in the bath.
those pregnancy pictures totally remind me of us dressing up to be pregnant in the house in provo. it seems we were kind of embarrassed about it when mom saw us. or maybe we were just embarrassed about creating bosoms out of rolled up socks?
Post a Comment