Elaine's favorite animal noise is the rooster. She does it all the time, randomly and unsolicited. I'm just waiting for a rooster to show up in Sacrament Meeting or somewhere else highly inappropriate.
We had a donkey bray right during the sacrament one time. Matthew was looking at a picture of Mary and Joseph and Mary was on the donkey. Joseph mistakenly asked Matthew what does the donkey say. The whole ward heard it.
Can't wait to see you next week! Come visit me in the cake-cutting/punch-making room.
it would kind of liven things up if there was a rooster in sacrament meeting. i like it when things like that happen--as long as it has nothing to do with my own children.
I've come to the conclusion that Elaine could to anything and it would always turn out adorable - I love even watching her eat. And of course, the rooster is awesome. She'll have to teach Henry - he thinks a rooster says "doodle-doodle-doo". Hers is much more authentic.
3 comments:
We had a donkey bray right during the sacrament one time. Matthew was looking at a picture of Mary and Joseph and Mary was on the donkey. Joseph mistakenly asked Matthew what does the donkey say. The whole ward heard it.
Can't wait to see you next week! Come visit me in the cake-cutting/punch-making room.
it would kind of liven things up if there was a rooster in sacrament meeting. i like it when things like that happen--as long as it has nothing to do with my own children.
I've come to the conclusion that Elaine could to anything and it would always turn out adorable - I love even watching her eat. And of course, the rooster is awesome. She'll have to teach Henry - he thinks a rooster says "doodle-doodle-doo". Hers is much more authentic.
Also, what healthy eaters you have!
Post a Comment