Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Obsession

Elaine has a bit of an obsession with sleeping. She spends a lot of time putting dolls, stuffed animals, little people, random toys to bed. She also, randomly and often, will lay down on the floor (carpet or tile--doesn't matter) and say she's going ni-night. I'm not complaining. She's a fabulous sleeper. This morning, for example, she slept until 9:15a.m. That's 14 hours of sleep! I sometimes wonder if this obsession stems from her love for (addiction to) her pacifier. She is only allowed to have her pacifier(s) in bed and during Sacrament Meeting. This is how she goes to bed. One in the mouth; five in the hands:


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Jonathan has the same pacifier rule, and I swear it makes life so much better. He'll often have time outs in there, too--that way he can relax with his binkie and calm down.

Jessie said...

i LOVE that picture!! she is too funny. haha that is how max is going to be i can just feel it...he loves that thing!

debby said...

madeleine also has that rule and sometimes claims to be tired, just to get in her crib with her binkie. i'm not complaining!

Joanne said...

She is too adorable! How nice that she's such a good sleeper. As darling as that first picture is, I think I like the close-up of her squishy little hands clutching all the pacifier goodness even better.