Mariah is somewhat intrigued by the fact that Mike kisses me on the lips, but usually only kisses her forehead or cheek. After family prayer, on his way out the door, Mike dishes out the kisses. Mariah always puckers up, in hopes that she'll get one on the lips. She knows there's something special about that.The other day, she said something about how Daddy kisses Mommy on the lips. I said, "Yep. When you're a mom, will your husband kiss you on the lips?" She seemed pretty excited about that prospect.
So, today, she did her usual hopeful pucker. Mike kissed her forehead. She asked, "Should you kiss me on the lips?" So, he did. She very excitedly announced, "I'm a mom!!"
4 comments:
hahaha! I love it. Elizabeth thinks that kissing = getting married.
love it! she's too cute. can't wait to see you!
i love how she asked/demanded/implied that yes, she should be kissed on the lips. pace loves to kiss me on the lips. he gets a funny look on his face before he does it. i think he's a little bit in love.
that's funny.
Post a Comment