We've been in Oklahoma for 2 weeks now, and this poor blog has been frightfully neglected. Several major events have not been documented. I've decided to just start at the beginning. Here's our month of May:
Cute Mariah enjoying an orange.
We let Mariah stay up late to go to one of Danny's soccer games.
She and I spent much of the time under the bleachers. (A great place to view the game . . . . I was finally able to convince her to go back to our seats just in time to see Danny play).
We spent a couple of days transferring our food storage from bags to buckets in preparation for the Oklahoma humidity and bugs.
Mariah was a great helper!
She loved lining up the buckets for us after they were washed and rinsed.
And she and Elaine loved playing tag between the rows in our living room!
Elaine spent most of May being cute, funny, and very very squishy! (For captions, just put your cursor over a photo):
it's so nice to get an update from you guys. we sure do miss you here...but we are so happy things are going so well in oklahoma! tell your girls we love them!
I have to echo Laura - squish!!! How do you even handle it? She and Henry would get into so much mischief together. I love the one where she's getting into the cup drawer and her mouth is open. She looks so cute in her little skirt.
Mariah reminds me of Lizza in the food storage helping picture, where she's doing a little "grown-up smile" pose.
4 comments:
squish, squish, and more squish.
it's so nice to get an update from you guys. we sure do miss you here...but we are so happy things are going so well in oklahoma! tell your girls we love them!
I have to echo Laura - squish!!! How do you even handle it? She and Henry would get into so much mischief together. I love the one where she's getting into the cup drawer and her mouth is open. She looks so cute in her little skirt.
Mariah reminds me of Lizza in the food storage helping picture, where she's doing a little "grown-up smile" pose.
hurray for blog updates! even though i just saw you it's so fun to look at pictures. squish!
Post a Comment