Here's a random collection of July photos. Lots of princesses . . . .
Mike snagged these photos one night when I was at Sisters. Laney put on some of Sal's pajamas. You can't see it very well in these pics, but the elastic on her legs was totally cutting into her squish.
Sometimes best friends:
Mariah requested a Cinderella photo shoot:
Sal loved wearing this crown. Then it broke, and I had to hide it. I'm not sure it's repairable.
Usually when it gets too quiet, I know there's trouble. One time, I found this:
Mariah LOVES the water. Her favorite is to water the grass with "rainbows."


















3 comments:
Sweet little princess girls! I think we need to do a playdate. :) Okay, so can I just tell you how much I LOVE having Laney in nursery? She is the sweetest thing EVER. Matt and I were cracking up bc we played basketball for one of our activities. Most of the kids had a hard time making a basket. Your sweet little girl NEVER MISSED. Who would have thought? Ha! Adorable and talented.
those are quite the hairdos! i also love the ones of mariah with the hose. she looks so happy!
I love random picture posts! My favorites are the fancy hair pics (wow!) and the Cinderella photo shoot (the one where she's looking over her shoulder is gorgeous). Also the three girls reading together on the bed - love those moments.
Post a Comment