Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Comic Relief - Elaine Style


This girl sure knows how to make me smile! She has definitely had her middle-child-almost-two-not-the-baby-any-more moments since Sally's arrival. The first few days, she spent a lot of time taking care of her "babies." The next couple days, she spent a lot of time roughly carrying her babies around and throwing them across the room. Tell us how you really feel . . . .

One time, I had said something to Sally, calling her "Baby." Elaine pointed to herself and said, "Laney baby too." Okay.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Panty Dance

5 comments:

Marian said...

so cute!

Laura said...

i love how her voice sounds just like she looks for some reason.
pace has been saying that i will have 2 babies: him and the new baby.

Eliza said...

she is the cutest little thing. give her a big squishy hug from me.

Joanne said...

I tried to leave a comment yesterday and for some reason it didn't work. I'll try again. Elaine is one of the cutest things ever! I love her littl panty dance. And Laura's right - her voice does sound exactly how she looks somehow. Love her.

Missy said...

That is hilarious!! Love your blog!
Missy