So sweet :) Little kid drawings make me happy.
I truly love her choice of colors!
LOVE THE DINOSAUR!
Your girls (including your latest) are so grown up. That's quite a birth story. I'm glad you are all doing well. And I love the pictures. Remember when all you needed to be happy was a little time to draw a toaster?
I was thinking today: I can't wait for you to post M's first picture of a tornado...I'm sure it will be perfect:)
Very cute drawings! I love that she drew a toaster.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So sweet :) Little kid drawings make me happy.
I truly love her choice of colors!
LOVE THE DINOSAUR!
Your girls (including your latest) are so grown up. That's quite a birth story. I'm glad you are all doing well. And I love the pictures. Remember when all you needed to be happy was a little time to draw a toaster?
I was thinking today: I can't wait for you to post M's first picture of a tornado...I'm sure it will be perfect:)
Very cute drawings! I love that she drew a toaster.
Post a Comment