I've been terrible at documenting this pregnancy, so I'm going to be brave and post a prego pic. This is me at 36+ weeks pregnant. (I'm now 37+ weeks.)

And here are the ultrasound pictures from last week. (They wanted to do another ultrasound because I'm measuring pretty small. The little one is just fine. They estimated her weight at 6 lbs. 4-5 oz. Not bad, with 3 weeks to go.)
I love this one of her little puckered lips and nose.

I didn't know this was possible in utero, but she's blowing a bubble! She was sticking her tongue out and back in over and over again.

Yep. She's still a girl.


2 comments:
you look great, bek! i love the ultrasound pictures, too. i have never imagined little bubs blowing bubbles before. that is so funny. i wonder if my baby knows that trick yet. i can't believe you only have 3 weeks left! did elaine come on her due date?
How fun to have an ultrasound so late! You can see so much more (blowing bubbles--how cool!) I remember Mariah coming really early--I bet the wait is killing you. Can't wait to see your new little one!
Post a Comment