Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I'm thankful for the opportunity I have to be a mom. "When I grow up, I [still] want to be a mother . . . ." Thanks to the moms in my life. I love you.

3 comments:

Laura said...

that's a really cute picture, bek. i did not manage to capture one picture of me with my children on mother's day. is laney wearing the dress i think she is (that L & G had at liza's wedding?). i love that dress!

Joanne said...

Great family picture! I can't believe you got one with everyone looking so good all at the same time - that doesn't ever happen in my family.

I love the way you do your girls' hair.

Eliza said...

you look so cute, as does your family. i thought the same thing as laura- i remember when shayne wore both those little dresses. miss those days!