Thursday, February 11, 2010

Obedience . . . We're working on it.

This is one of Mariah's favorites: "Mom, go away so I can do this." (Always said just after I've told her not to do something.) At least she's honest?

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahahaha, that is way too funny. She is just too smart for her own good :)

Katie said...

Where do they learn such sass? Lucy FREQUENTLY tells me, "Ummm, no, I don't want to."

Laura said...

pace tell me to close my eyes when he wants to do something. one time he walked me to my room, told me to close my eyes, then went out, shutting the door behind him. suspicious? i think yes.
maybe it's a good thing we don't live by you guys. they could teach each other way too many things.

Joanne said...

Haha! Rachel used to do the same thing - she'd say "let' pretend you're going away, and then you can't say no when I do this, because we're pretending that you're not here."

But yes, at least she's honest - it would be worse to be dealing with sneakiness, right?