Turner Falls is about an hour and a half south of us; it's beautiful. Huge falls with a fabulous swimming hole and river. It was a tad cold for swimming, but we'll go back next summer.
The girls had a great time. Mariah especially like "The Castle," which is just that--a castle built into the side of a hill by some guy in the early 1900's. He actually lived there.
We also went on a somewhat treacherous hike to some cool rock/river formations. The girls were very brave in the packs.
Perhaps my favorite part of the trip was that I didn't feel sick almost the whole time (as long as I had food in my mouth). The moment we walked in the door at home, I started gagging again. Aah, pregnancy . . . .
(Sorry about the randomness of some of the pictures. My children will not pose for pictures.)
1 comment:
That looks like such a great camping spot - I wonder how far it would be from our house. The falls are gorgous - I love your family picture. I also love the ones of you and Mariah in the river - she's making the cutest faces. And the girls sitting together in the castle (Laney with her "O" face) - my kids would LOVE that castle.
Post a Comment