I'm glad you're able to get out and about. The zoo looks so fun (those bears!). I love seeing pictures of your girls together - they are the cutest sisters. The swing (is that red thing a swing) pictures are great (Mariah with her arm around Laney; Laney holding onto the chains).
oh, i love the zoo! that's something i always forget about doing, but i love it whenever we do go. what a great thing to do while you are sick--it takes care of the kids without you doing too much. the only thing better might be visiting me and going to the beach. hint, hint.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're able to get out and about. The zoo looks so fun (those bears!). I love seeing pictures of your girls together - they are the cutest sisters. The swing (is that red thing a swing) pictures are great (Mariah with her arm around Laney; Laney holding onto the chains).
The botanical garden looks beautiful.
oh, i love the zoo! that's something i always forget about doing, but i love it whenever we do go. what a great thing to do while you are sick--it takes care of the kids without you doing too much. the only thing better might be visiting me and going to the beach. hint, hint.
Post a Comment