We love General Conference at our house! The girls counted down the days for several weeks (seriously). In the past, we've had them sit through Sunday morning session, and Mike and I work in the other sessions during naptime and after bedtime. But this time, the girls insisted on watching Saturday morning session with us. They did amazingly well! (They still watched Sunday morning session, and did well considering it was their second 2-hour session in 2 days.)
Coloring and a picnic on Mom and Dad's bed:
Sunday afternoon, we stuck to our traditional trip to the Temple. The weather was perfect, and we had a wonderful, relaxed time.
![]() |
| Collecting "helicopters" |

















5 comments:
You have such a beautiful family Rebekah!
What a great idea to take them to the temple on Sunday afternoon. That is a great tradition.
you do such a good job of doing fun things with your kids and then actually taking pictures of it and writing it down!!! i vow to be more like you.
I love your Conference temple tradition! I wish there was a temple near us so we could do it. Also love the pics of the girls on their bean bags all set up to watch Conference. And the ones of them standing on the temple gates together. Also, I forgot all about helicoptor leaves! I wonder if I could find some around here - my kids don't even know about them.
Oh, I forgot to say that another lovely picture was the one of Mike's precious smile. Haha!
Post a Comment