We spent Christmas Eve (afternoon) at my sister Christine's house. We had a delicious spread of vegan appetizers, opened books from Grandma Orva and Grandpa Paul, and had the kids do the nativity (again). Tons of pictures.
Elaine and Mariah with cousin Orva (5 weeks younger than Elaine).
Sally with cousin Raeford (8 week older than Sal).
Elaine, Orva, and Sally got Fancy Nancy books. Mariah was a little sad . . .
. . . until she got to read Orva's new Fancy Nancy book to her.
The Mary's and the donkeys.
Both Mary's took their roles seriously.
Joseph (Raeford) was a little less interested in playing his part.
Angel Mariah.
Angel Sally. Even fancier than at Grandma Jody's, thanks to Christine and her fancy shirt.
I love these next 2 pictures of Sal. Is it vanity to think my girls are beautiful?
Shepherds don't get any cuter than this. Shepherd Wayne.
Angels heralding to the shepherd.
The whole cast.
This is where the shepherd found the end of the angel's necklace . . .
. . . so he could strangle her.
She survived.
Cute Gibb kids, posing for a nativity family picture. Orva, Raeford, and Housley.
We drove from Christine's to Mike's parents' house, where we stayed for the remainder of our time in Utah.
Stockings all ready for Christmas morning.































3 comments:
Thanks for all the wonderful pictures! I love children's Christmas pictures and these were so good!
I'm glad we're both posting about Christmas in February! I love all the pictures (and I'm wishing we were there), but I think my very very favorites are the two Marys, when they're both being super serious about it, and then also when they're both holding up their babies triumphantly. Mariah and Sally were very lovely angels, too - I think I want to borrow that fancy angel shirt from Tine - wow. And all three of your girls are gorgeous, so how could you help but think that? I love those shots of Sal.
look at you being so responsible and going back and posting about christmas! i think i will just have to pretend christmas didn't happen at my house last year. i love the nativity pictures. kids are so cute when they're feeling fancified.
Post a Comment