Most of these pictures were taken by my uncle, Charles West. My aunt, Diane, contributed as well.
A bit of heavenly sibling rivlary. At least both the pusher and pushee are happy?
Elaine took her role as Mary very seriously. Both she and angel Mariah were a bit nervous, and the crowd scene was overwhelming to Mariah, so I held Mariah on my lap (you can see her angelic knee in this picture) and sat next to Elaine. I did my best to be scenery.
Mary was very protective of Baby Jesus.
She would not let Joseph or the wise man hold him.
This little angel thrives in a crowd.
She dumped her finery partway through and took on the role of the littlest ragamuffin angel.

.jpg)



.jpg)










.jpg)

3 comments:
I loved seeing you and your girls (and Mike). I wish it were more often.
I've never seen a cuter Mary or angels.
All three of your girls look so cute! I love Elaine as Mary - she is perfect. And I love how she was so protective of her baby Jesus - it reminded me of the Herdmans in Best (Worst?) Christmas Pageant Ever. For that matter, so did Sally as the straggly angel after she did away with all her finery (Shazam! And into the black night . .)
Post a Comment