Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Know that My Savior Loves Me


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

8 comments:

Tine said...

bekah! that girl needs a solo in the primary program! that was about the cutest thing i've ever seen...

beth said...

that was really great! i wish the sunbeams in our primary could remember the words like that, and sing that in tune!

Matt and Suzanne said...

my word, this is just about the cutest thing i have seen in a long time. made me all tearly I just watched it twice.:) What a SWEET GIRL!

Katie said...

so sweet

Lisa said...

That's so cute! I love it :)

lex said...

very sweet! I wish I could remember lyrics like that.

Joanne said...

Oh, Bek - this is priceless. I love this song - I think it's my favorite in the program this year. It gave me goosebumps to watch/hear her sing it. I love how fervently she sings the chorus (but my other favorite part is in between the verses when she says "and it goes . .").

Charlotte and Dugan Frehner said...

She brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful little girl and such a sweet message. You are such a wonderful example of a righteous mother lovingly teaching your children the gospel. Thank you for sharing.