Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disneyland

Back in October, Mike and Mariah went to Disneyland with Mike's family. I stayed home and played with my sisters and mom. The report was that Mariah was a fabulous traveler and a great sport most of the time. Her favorite part was playing in the water while she waited for Dad to go on rides. Her least favorite part was the haunted house. She still tells me almost daily, "Ghosts not real."


3 comments:

lex said...

hope she never sees ghosts in real life...ghosts not real...right then why are they in my room?! :)

Gaskin Girl said...

What a super cutie Mariah is! I just love the Minnie-snuggle pics! How fun for her to spend time just with her daddy!

Joanne said...

Very cute pictures - I love the ones where she was doing really cheesy goofy faces for the camera - she seemed like she was having a blast.