Saturday, October 11, 2008

Little Mama

Mariah has the whole parenting thing down. Yesterday, she put on her "pack pack like daddy," and then set to work changing her "two bear diaper." As soon as the diapers were changed, she dutifully rocked the bears and then poked each of their eyes, saying, "Poke eye." This is something very specifically not allowed with Laney. Apparently she wishes it were part of the baby-care routine. Later, she said she "needed" to put her bear in the pack. She wanted me to "sher." I told her she could pack her own baby, and I would pack Elaine.
Click to play little mama

5 comments:

Diane said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I noticed in the background of some pictures that you have a glider rocking chair. That is positively a must in my book. I sure wish I'd had one with my own kids.

Rebekah said...

i found that glider on craigslist! i love it!

Joanne said...

She is so cute. I love her little backpack thing she uses for a pack. And how she allowed herself to poke her own childrens' eyes. Those pictures were so great!

She and Rachel would have fun together, packing their babies around.

lex said...

I want to see more pictures of you with your glasses on! :) You look great! (Oh and of course your kids do too, but I always say that!)

Marian said...

i love the "poke-eye" part. what a goofer.