Friday, October 10, 2008

"Eye Niner"

Mariah loves helping me with my make-up. She stands on the toilet and hands me whatever I ask for. Her favorite is the "eye niner." I push the lid on really tight so she can't open it, but I guess one day I forgot:




Then today, she got ahold of the permanent marker . . . .


3 comments:

Joanne said...

These are too funny! I can't believe she tried to put eye-liner on. And I love how she calls it "eye niner." You've got yourself some trouble with this one, I think. Good thing she's such cute trouble.

Marian said...

mariah, don't you know you're not supposed to wear makeup until you're 21? cute pics, bek.

Unknown said...

She's beautiful. Regardless of what eyewear she's sporting. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I was just trying to figure out how to get back to everyone's blogs because I didn't link them immediately. I'll change that tomorrow. :)