This morning Mariah was playing a 10 commandment hopscotch game we made for FHE a long time ago. She asked me what "Thou shalt not commit adultery" means. I told her it means we shouldn't have a relationship with another man or woman besides our husband or wife. She continued playing, and I heard this from the other room: "Don't marry another husband who isn't already your husband, and just keep on in love to your other husband."
3 comments:
That is so cute! I like her version of the commandment - I can imagine it written out all fancy on a wooden sign or tile with vinyl (like the kind you make in Relief Society). I would totally hang it up in my house.
And a little child shall lead them
you could totally print that quote in vinyl, frame it, and hang it up for reals in your house. oh, ha! i just read what joanne wrote. i see i'm not the only one with that idea. it must be meant to be. (a sisters' gift, maybe?)
Post a Comment