Tuesday, November 15, 2011

September: Silly Sally

My Sal is a goof ball. And she knows it. Here are some random pictures of her in September:

Always dressing up in fancies.

Posing for a picture, wearing doll cowboy boots.



And here's Elaine, when she was a few months younger than Sal, wearing the same boots.


Putting cheerios on her forehead to please the crowd.

She often takes whatever snack she's eating and lounges on the love sac.







She is athletic, coordinated, and a dare devil. A dangerous combo for such a little lady. She climbs on everything, but has no sense of what might be impossible for someone her size. Just after I took this picture, I had to run over and catch her as she tried to jump off the box. Yeah. Like I said . . . .

And here's a pretty un-eventful video of Sal saying "yum yum yum" about her grapes:

1 comment:

Joanne said...

She is getting so old! I love how she always tries to be such a fancy lady. And those little teensy boots kill me! I'm so glad you included the pics of Elaine wearing the same ones, because as soon as I saw Sally in them, I started laughing because I remembered how cute Laney also looked in them.

How funny that Sal is such a dare-devel, also. Maybe she will be a gymnast.