Friday, February 4, 2011

Digging Out

With Mike still in bed with the flu (going on a week and a half now), I got to shovel the driveway.  I've shoveled a lot of snow in my life, and I actually really enjoy hard physical work like that, but this was insane!  The snow was incredibly heavy and just the right consistency to stick to the shovel every time.  I was exhausted, and today my body feels like I either did some hardcore rock climbing or water skiing.  (Sensations from my former life.)  Love it!

Luckily, the younger 2 girls slept the whole time I was out there, and Mariah sat on a chair and watched from the window.

I don't really think the pictures look as dramatic as it was.  Trust me . . . it was deep!








2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! There's your workout for the day!

While I am thinking about it, I would love to hear any tips you have knowing what you know now if your newborn ends up in the NICU (being that I am 24 weeks pregnant, I can't help but wonder/worry).

Thanks,
Katie

Orva said...

Oh it looks pretty impressive to me! I'm glad at least part of it felt good.