Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Face

This is Sally's new look.  She does it on purpose to be funny.


9 comments:

Diane said...

Well, she has accomplished her goal. It is funny!

Lisa said...

Oh man, that's hilarious! Love it :)

Orva said...

How is she old enough to know what a funny face is?

Jessie said...

ohhh my goodness i just want to squish those cheeks!! she is adorable, and so SO cute! what a happy baby :)

Eliza said...

Love it!

beth said...

eliza took my exact thought. love it!

Suzanne said...

What a crack up! Too cute. It was good to see and talk to you the other day! Sorry we had to leave a little early. :) Hope you are doing well. I would love to see your blog if that's ok. I think you have my email but if not its suzbushman@gmail.com.

Joanne said...

Oh, man - she is so cute! I love how you can totally tell she's doing it on purpose.

lex said...

That is quite the face. I make faces like that and people say it isn't attractive. I guess it is for a baby and not a "old lady" :).