Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Roly Poly Bug

My little Sal Bug has been a roller since day 1 (actually, day 2).  I remember telling a midwife that she rolled over.  "Oh, she won't do it again," she said.  Well, she did . . . and again, and again.  She rolled over from her tummy to her back several times in her first couple months.  At 2 months, she started rolling consistently (almost every time I put her on her tummy).  And now, she has hit the stage where she rolls over in her sleep and wakes up.  Grrrr.  Not fun for her mom.

This is a rare sight (unless she's sleeping) . . . relaxed on her tummy.
This lasts for a couple minutes max.
And then, over she goes.
(And, yes, a white onesie is common baby attire around here.  Sorry.  At least she's wearing something.)

2 comments:

Diane said...

She is so darling. I thought Audrey's kids rolled over early, but Sally has them beat. It's true - no one ever believes it, but some babies roll over that early.

Matt and Suzanne said...

Oh my goodness~ I can't imagine rolling so early! Craziness! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!