Monday, May 4, 2009

April Showers?

April 16th, at my parents' house, we woke up to this:


So, Mariah tried on her Christmas dress (which I had acquired the night before at a Relief Society swap meet) to celebrate, and then she and I headed out to shovel the snow in the warm April sun.


The snow melted very quickly and was almost gone by the end of the day.


2 comments:

Laura said...

it looks so cold i just want to put socks on those bare feet. i have turned into a florida wimp!

Joanne said...

That is crazy! I had heard that it snowed there, but I had no idea it was so much. I love how Mariah wanted to wear the Christmas dress. And I love the picture of Elaine with her little bare feet in the swing! The snow is such a funny background for a swinging picture.