Mike received another acceptance! To Pittsburgh! If he wants to go there, they have to receive his deposit by the 18th. So, it's major decision-making time. We'd love to hear your input. There's a poll on the right of the blog, but we'd also love to hear your reasons, anything you know about one place or the other, etc.
9 comments:
SO I of course, vote for Pittsburgh because it is close to me, but my honest answer is more about what you think is best for his career. It would be cheaper to live in the midwest, but here in Pittsburgh he may have a greater choice of places to go on rounds. I know there is a great number of proficient doctors in the Pittsburgh area (several people go from here to there for appts, actually). I'm not aware of dentists, but that is what I would look into is where is he going to get the best experience and the best opportunity for a job when he's done... since who knows when this wonderful economy is going to be fixed.
Pittsburgh is really close to DC. It would be great to have another Johnson out in the East.
Pittsburgh of course! (I'm slightly biased because I served my mission there)...but I really loved it! It's a fun city and I loved all of the areas I lived in there. It is very humid though- you might have to embrace curly hair.
hmm, for some reason it didn't save my comment. what i said was, everyone stop voting for pittsburgh!!! don't you know if she lives in oklahoma she'll only be 2 hours away from her favorite sister? oklahoma! oklahoma!
I don't know much about either. I guess if nothing stands out about one over the other, then just choose where you feel like going. It would be fun to have you in Oklahoma because it's so much closer.
um, oklahoma for sure. that is within driving distance of most of the fam. and very close to some of the fam!
I have no idea, but congratulations on another acceptance! That's great.
There was a tornado in OK today.. just think about it :)!
PIttsburg. I am with Lex--avoid any natural disasters that you can and enjoy the wonderful things that you can do in Pittsburg.
Post a Comment