Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Heeby Jeebies!!

This is a black widow spider after she met her fate today. She was hanging out in her web on our porch, and I used about a quarter of a can of Raid on her (I wanted to be sure the deed was done). I called pest control, and they're coming to spray on Friday. Yuck!! (For those who get the willies . . . I only posted a small photo).

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Yes - this is giving me the willies and the heeby-jeebies and you need to hurry and do lots of posts on top of it so it doesn't show up anymore. Scary!

lex said...

YEAH! That is awesome! I love the hourglass...great pic oh, and nice shot! :)

Jessie said...

WHOA!!! That is disgusting!! Oh my goodness, we've had some BAD luck with spiders lately! At least it wasn't crawling on your back! :)